Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, April 19, 2021

WHY are we so fascinated with murder and other repulsive crimes??...

 


...Because, murder and other extreme actions are truly BEYOND the scope of what normal, sane people can imagine themselves doing. It's basically incomprehensible to them. Yes, --- the taking of another human life is so foul that we shrink from even the thought of it...


And, --- yet, it's that OLD, OLD THING, --- the reading about it, the viewing of it seems somewhat remote. I mean we're just watching it, aren't we???... Just watching it happen in our minds, in the case of reading about it. And, if it's truly just fiction, a made up story in an author's vivid mind, it can be VERY ENTERTAINING. And, so we see the reason for the desire to read, to watch an adventure story unfold deliciously... IT'S JUST SO DAMNED INTERESTING!!!... ISN'T IT???... Hmmm???... 😨😟😮😲💥💔

No comments:

Post a Comment