Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, April 11, 2021

HOT-HOT Video of the "Passion Storm," from "Ice Pirates"...

 https://youtu.be/LcTR38u8COw

(I DON'T KNOW WHY youtube is no longer allowing the uploading of videos directly to a blog, BUT that's the way it goes... HOWEVER, --- you can STILL see  this very sexy & romantic scene from "ICE PIRATES," starring hot-hot Robert Ulrich (R.I.P.) , in his prime; is --- uh, like a cool '60s "bodice ripper" novel... 😘😗😏😅💖💖... SUCH GREAT FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment