Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

"The Scent Of A Woman," --- WHAT a movie!!!... (If you haven't seen it, you OWE it to yourself to do so!!!)...

   ...Well-written, well-acted, Al Pacino gives a stunning performance for which he CERTAINLY deserved the 1992 Oscar for Best Leading Actor. I read that he did considerable research for his role, studying how a blind person reacts to different situations by actually going to facilities for the blind. 

   I loved the way Frank Slade picks accurately the perfume a woman is wearing simply by standing next to her because he LOVES women so much. I LOVED the tango scene. But, most of all I LOVED the "feel good" ending. Like I said, --- WHAT A MOVIE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment