Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, April 26, 2021

The 11 active Mafia families in 2021 in the U.S.A., - from "Mafia Hitter"...

(Believe it, or not... The Mafia is still around... How did it get it's name, "MAFIA"???... Apparently, according to the legend, one of the daughters of a family was raped, countless years ago, and her mother went running frantically through the town, crying, --- "Ma fia!!! Ma fia!!!" = "My daughter!!! My daughter!!!") 😈😎😠😢💣💢💪💪💪

--- Gambino family

--- Genovese family

--- Colombo family 

--- Bonanno family

--- Lucchese family

--- Bruno family

--- Patriarca family 

--- De Calvalcante family

--- Zerilli family

--- Magaddino family

--- La Rocco family


No comments:

Post a Comment