Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, April 25, 2021

It's in Russian, but you don't have to know the language to understand the video, --- "The Life Of Alexander Godunov"...

 https://youtu.be/KfTem43s9jE  

(***Excellent video, with good interviews by those who knew him best, --- his brother Oleg, his former wife Lydmila Vlaslova, Jacqueline Bisset, his manager, the executor of his estate, views of his memorial monument in Moscow (where white roses were left), 😢💖💧💧💧 , lots of candid, and behind-the-scenes footage too. )




   ...Above is how I like I like to think of him, --- in his prime. Uh-humm... Maybe I will write a short biography of him, someday... 😢😟😚😏💖💕💘👌💪 ... Someday, when I feel strong and I know it won't bring me down too much, thinking of how he died and his short life. 




   But,--- perhaps it's not as much a tragedy as I think...He had people who dearly loved and cared about him. The world got to know his talent, his grace, his uniqueness, --- and yes, of course, his astounding beauty in life, and on the stage. So, it wasn't all a loss. He was given the gift of life, as we are... He was free to do with his life as he saw fit. Perhaps, he did the best he could. He was flawed, as we all are. 

   Rest in peace. --- precious Alexander... We will never see another like you , --- not EVER, EVER... 



No comments:

Post a Comment