Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Thursday, April 22, 2021

"Only You," - another of "The 7 Most Beautiful & Passionate Love Songs, --- EVER!," - The Platters song, a stunning telling of an exquisite and singular true young love...

https://youtu.be/5p2k55F-uag    

                          

                                                         A teen couple embrace in young love...

                                                                    "Only You"

   "Only you can make this world seem right. Only you can make the darkness bright. Only you, and you alone, can thrill me like you do. And, fill my heart with love for only you... Only you can make this change in me, for it's true, you are my destiny. When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do. You're my dream come true, my one and only you. (ONLY YOU!)"

-- Composed by Buck Ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment