Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, April 25, 2021

"When A Man Loves A Woman," - sung exquisitely by Percy Sledge, --- another of "The 7 Most Beautiful & Passionate Love Songs, --- EVER!!!"...

 https://youtu.be/NhX1WhDEaic 

...Great video, above, to accompany the song, shows the absurd and wonderful things a man will do when he's truly in love, --- or, a woman will do when she truly loves a man. 


(In 1993 Al Pacino won the Oscar for Best Actor, in "Scent Of A Woman".)

"When a Man Loves a Woman"

"When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothing else.
He'll trade the world
For the good thing he's found.
If she is bad, he can't see it.
She can do no wrong.
Turn his back on his best friend
If he put her down.

When a man loves a woman,
Spend his very last dime
Trying to hold on to what he needs,
He'd give up all his comfort,
Sleep out in the rain,
If she said that's the way it ought to be.

Well, this man loves a woman...
I gave you everything I had,
Trying to hold on to your high-class love,
Baby, ooh, please, don't treat me bad!

When a man loves a woman,
Down deep in his soul
She can bring him such misery.
If she plays him for a fool, yeah,
He's the last one to know.
Loving eyes can't ever see.

When a man loves woman,
He can do her no wrong,
He can never want some other girl.
Yes, when a man loves a woman,
I know exactly how he feels.
Baby, baby, baby, you're my world...

When a man loves a woman.
I know exactly how he feels..."

Songwriters: Lewis Calvin Houston, and Wright Andrew James

No comments:

Post a Comment