Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Saturday, April 24, 2021

This too, - KINKY-KINK-KINK in Victorian times, & the movie, --- "The Piano"...

(All that "sexy" repression and prudishness, smoldering passions, --- you know...) 😜😚😏😈💪😬😨😧😮😱😲😳... 

   Yes, Victorians  could be very kinky. Flogging was surprisingly popular, behind closed doors, of course. I dislike hypocrisy. That's how I see their uptightness. What can you expect from people so uncomfortable about sexual images that they put "skirts" on piano legs???!!!...😕

   Speaking of pianos... The movie "The Piano," was very well done, artistic, and, --- artistic, alternative, strange, --- and kinky... Worth watching. I really liked it. (If you haven't seen it I'm sure you could watch a trailer about it on youtube.)

These are Oscars "The Piano" won:

1994
Best Supporting Actress
Won
1994
Best Original Screenplay
Won
1994
Best Actress
Won

   I even read a novelette (excellent) written and based on the screenplay.























No comments:

Post a Comment