Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wine drinking for "everybody," --- how, in France???...




   *****This is very interesting to me, especially as a person with French heritage, and proud of it... 

   I DO like a glass of delicious wine with dinner. I cook with wine. I love champagne, and have enjoyed expensive French champagne, but I also have delighted in inexpensive domestic champagne... ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’‹ 

   ...Bonne chance, bonne santรฉ, --- bonne vie!

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment