Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, October 18, 2021

Your first kiss from Clint Eastwood???...


   It can only go down hill from there. 😏

   From the gothic thriller set in Civil War time, "The Beguiled," Amy says she's 12, --- almost 13. Mc B says, --- "Old enough for kisses." 

   He's really just trying to distract her from alerting the Yankees who are passing near them. According to the script, Mc B was simply to put his hand over her mouth, but the director and Eastwood agreed he'd kiss her. Amy's surprised reaction is genuine, --- and the camera was rolling, rolling, rolling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment