Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Two kittens stranded on shore swim to a boat to get help...


    CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW DESPERATE THOSE KITTENS MUST HAVE BEEN TO THROW THEMSELVES INTO THE WATER AND SWIM ALL THAT WAY TO PEOPLE THEY WERE HOPING WOULD HELP THEM?  WHAT BRAVE AND SMART LITTLE KITTENS!

   THE END OF THIS IS THAT THE FISHERMEN FOUND A GOOD HOME FOR THEM. THEY GAVE THEM BOTH TO A NICE WOMAN FRIEND. 💝💝

No comments:

Post a Comment