Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, October 15, 2021

Rocky & Adrian's love scene, --- from "Rocky," 1976...


   Rocky fell deeply and sweetly in love with shy Adrian Pennino who worked at a rundown pet shop. Practically every night he went to the shop to see her and gently kid around with her. Finally, he asked her out on their first date, a trip to a "closed" ice skating rink. Then, he asked her in to his apartment, knowing how uncomfortable she'd be, but he also knew she wanted their relationship to bloom. Yes, he wanted her for his girlfriend, of course...

 He did encourage her to release her desires, but he was very tender with her, saying, --- "You don't have to kiss me back, if you don't want to... I knew you was pretty." (When he takes her glasses and hat off, with her permission.) 


 Akkk!!!... I can't believe that some people responded to this video almost "jumping up & down," declaring "This is rape!" Hardly, --- Adrian wanted this intimacy too, or she wouldn't have gone into Rocky's apartment. You see, she really is a very shy virgin, and doesn't know what to do to proceed. Rocky respectfully helped her, brought out her sensuality. Yes, naturally, Adrian loved him deeply too. 

   They made a wonderful couple, and were very happy together. 💝💝💝

 

No comments:

Post a Comment