Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, October 11, 2021

Rocky Impersonator, --- Mike Kunda meets Sly Stallone...



   This is Mike Kunda, Rocky impersonator, who won the contest and got a private screening with Sly Stallone for the latest "Rocky" movie. Mike has the natural looks to be Rocky, the same soulful eyes, black hair. He's also 5' 10" and he's from a small town outside of Philly. He's mastered the Rocky mannerisms and voice. He does Philly "Rocky" location tours. 

   I think it's great he's keeping the Rocky inspirational spirit alive, because we all know Rocky says, --- "If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth...You ain't gonna have no life until you believe in yourself." 💝💝💝
 

No comments:

Post a Comment