Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Rocky has those terribly sad eyes...

 


   We all know how much Rocky misses Adrian. Their's was a great love. When I saw the final Rocky movie, --- "Rocky Balboa" I had an idea... I so wanted Rocky to marry Little Marie, not for what would be a traditional marriage, but for companionship, friendship, and because, it's very obvious that Marie loves Rocky. Perhaps, romantic love would come later for them. Who can say???... And, at least Rocky wouldn't be so extremely lonely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment