Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, October 24, 2021

More from ASK A MORTICIAN, --- Funeral la-la-la & other eerie stuff...

An elegant vintage Caddy hearse... Remember the creepy old  "Hearse Song"???... "Did you ever think when a hearse goes by that you might be the next one to die? They wrap you up in a big white sheet and send you down at least six feet. It's alright for a couple of weeks, and then your coffin starts to leak. The worms crawl in. The worms crawl out. They play pinochle on your snout." 😱😯😤💀


I've thought it would be neat to get a hearse and decorate it coolly. (I've heard you can get a low mileage hearse cheap. I'm not spooked about driving a former death mobile.)
  

*****************************************
An ignorant Americans guide to royal funerals...


The oven crypts of New Orleans...


Funeral foods around the world...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment