Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Wolves!!!...

 


Store owner's wife: "You know what I see when I look at you?... A wolf!... I see a wolf in everyone I've ever met!'

   Store owner: "You know what I see in you?"

   Store Owner's wife: "What?"

   Store owner: "The girl I married."

   (Store owner's wife smiles and cuddles into him. He smiles back and chuckles.) 

    --- From the movie, "Moonstruck".

*********

   He de-fused her immediately. Didn't he???... If you think you see a wolf in someone, --- guess what???... You will!!!... It's all about how you look at it, --- MAYBE...

   But, then, some people REALLY are wolves!!! You just have to BEWARE and BE CAREFUL!!!

   My character in "King Of Thieves," Duke Alexandre Volkov, is one of the most dangerous and cunning kinds of human wolves, --- one who is charming and patient, willing to wait practically forever to get a chance at his prey... As Lana Turner put it, --- "A gentleman is a patient wolf."

   STILL, --- wolves are handsome, admirable creatures, aren't they???... 





   Wolves are good to each other, loving to other members of the pack, to the old, to the infirm. They're wonderful parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment