Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, May 16, 2021

"...Handle her with care, or you won't get a chance to handle her at all...

 


"She has a twinkle in her eye and the taste of survival on her lips. This woman is a fierce fire full of fantasies and 'fuck you's'. Both beauty and beast, depending on which side you approach. Always remember to handle her with care, or you won't get the chance to handle her at all." 💘💗💕💖💋💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment