Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Murdered???... Marianna Le Soliel Levant, --- from "Aether & Ashes - Obsidian Portal" (I make no explanations. I don't really understand, but I find this fascinating.)

 ...Is this a game-fiction, fact???... (She IS beautiful.)







Marianna Le Soliel Levant...

American Virgo Zodia

Madame

Description

Bio

Marianna Le Soliel Levant is the madame of the infamous "Rising Sun" brothel in New Orleans, Louisiana in the United States. She opened her brothel in the French Quarter.

She was killed  by members of the Aegis Society in 1880 with the help of her cousin Gypsy Shaeffer. She was the Virgo Zodia and possessed several copies of her medallion.   


No comments:

Post a Comment