Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, May 28, 2021

20 wAyS tO gET yOuR mAgIC bAcK...

 😘💥💦💝💙💛💜💋💪


1. look at the clouds and scry for shapes
2. taste a flower. (make sure it's edible!!!)
3.put your hands in running water.
4. listen for birds.
5. touch a pretty stone.
6. lean on a tree.
7. smell the dirt.
8. make a ring of pebbles.
9. find a walking stick.
10. walk barefoot.
11. lay down in the grass.
12. take a moon bath.
13. eat fruit outside.
14. pet some tall grass.
15. say "hello" to animals you meet.
16. get your hair wet in a river.
17, plant sunflowers.
18,  look for cracks.
19. go somewhere alone with no phone.
20.say "thank you" to everything you see.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment