Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, November 8, 2021

Porrun, --- slave & warrior on "Vikings," is stunning & more on the series...





Porrun's sexy & wild dancing.


 Bjorm (pronounced "Bee-urn") & Porunn...


She is scarred in battle.


Ummm... Yeah. Historical  evaluation...

****************

Porrun was doing very well, as a freed woman and a newly trained shield maiden. Bjorn took her into battle when Porrun (pronounced "Thorun") joined the ships going to England, He  asked her to marry him and she accepted. However, she was injured during a fight, struck in the face with an ax. She survived, badly scarred; the experience ruined her emotionally, and she ran away from Bjorn and their newborn daughter. I missed her in the series. She didn't return, although I hoped she would.  

No comments:

Post a Comment