Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, November 26, 2021

Black Friday = Greed Day...

 






  NASTY...
One day, --- ONE DAY, after supposedly being very peaceful and joyful about whatever they are blessed to have, some folks are very excited to have more, more, even more, wild over $4.99 headphones and 1/2 price big screen T.V.s at Walmart.



    (Walmart --- Nov, 26, 2921, 5 a.m. I don't know where in the U.S.A. she is, but from her accent I think it might be the deep South, perhaps, Georgia.) 

This is interesting... It's nice and peaceful in this part of the store, of course, it's very early in the morning. Maybe, the furor doesn't happen till later. Naturally, I hope it doesn't happen at all... AND, this is NOT in the electronic section of the store.

   This shopping, above, seems relatively safe... BUT, STILL, --- GET YOUR STUFF & GET OUT!!!... 😵😳😳😬😜😏😎😊 







No comments:

Post a Comment