Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Icelandic Trolls, --- HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ;)

 









Among the most important Icelandic troll names: males, --- Jotunn, Risi, or Thun, for females, --- Gygur, or Skessa. 

   Icelandic troll legends & stories about these giants are that they are basically greedy, but strangely wise creatures. They live in the mountains, and hide, coming out, mainly, for food. They avoid the daylight hours. 

********************************************


Nyform trolls are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment