Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Gisla & Rollo, --- one of "Vikings" sexiest couples...

In Frankia refined Parisian princess, Gisla, despised the huge Norse warrior Rollo, at first, thinking him a crude, barbaric oaf, violent and repulsive... He was the ENEMY, not even speaking her elegant language. But, she was forced to marry him, to unite the two former warring factions, --- in supposed peace.


*** from "The Bear & The Princess"...


Part 1...


Part 2...


3...


Wedding night...


Rollo tries to learn French...


6...


8...


9...


11...


12...


14 (deleted scenes)...



No comments:

Post a Comment