Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, June 3, 2024

Mrs. Flax, ~ From The Movie, "Mermaids"...

(She passed out sample tubes of toothpaste for Trick Or Treat.) >>> "A real woman is never too old... Anything more than hors d’oeuvres is just too much trouble... I was a maid in the hotel. One day I delivered more than the towels... I don't know how anyone can keep Kosher. I stood in the doorway with a ham sandwich in my hand and bus tickets in the other and told my parents I was leaving... Twenty-five and cute as a button. Too bad you're planning to be a nun, Charlotte... Charlotte, you drive like old people make love... >>> Charlotte, do I look like a woman who's about to commit sin?... Good, that's just the look I was going for."

No comments:

Post a Comment