Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Saturday, June 15, 2024

WAS Marilyn Murdered???...

I think she simply knew too much, ~ and SO... (Frank was part of the infamous "Rat Pack," which also had as members Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Joey Bishop, Peter Lawford, and, sometimes, Shirley Mac Laine, and also, sometimes, JFK, who was dubbed Chicky Baby. The "Rat Pack," was rumored to have Mob connections too....

No comments:

Post a Comment