Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Hi, I'm a snail... I DO GOOD so please don't kill me!!!...,

Murdo518 · Hi, I am a SNAIL. I know I sometimes cause trouble by feeding on your garden plants. But please, don't kill me with poisons that cause suffering and contaminate your garden! Instead, use coffee grounds around your plants. I'll stay away, and you'll nourish the soil since coffee grounds make a great fertilizer. If you see me stuck to a pot, don't pull me away; my protective covering will break, and I could die. And if you notice small snails following me, please leave them be. They are my delicate offspring with soft, fragile shells. Not many of them survive, but we are essential to the ecosystem and have an ancient history. Please help us survive. 🐌

No comments:

Post a Comment