Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, March 14, 2016

Hot Gypsy Tea...




     (This is a fabulous hot drink for a chilly day!)

     2 oranges
     3 lemons
     13 cloves
     1 tbs. ground allspice
     1/2 cinnamon stick
     3 tablespoons loose black tea in a tea ball or 3 teabags
     2 qts. boiling water
     1 1/4 cups of sugar
     A bit of whiskey, if desired

          Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons and set aside.  In a large container put the cloves, allspice, cinnamon stick and tea.  Pour boiling water over the spices and tea mixture and let it stand about 10 minutes.  Strain and return liquid to the container.  Stir in orange juice, lemon juice and sugar.  Add whiskey.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment