Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Scarlet Letter," 1995, with HOT-HOT Gary Oldman (in his prime) & gorgeous Demi Moore, --- a very sensual, beautiful movie, --- well done...


https://youtu.be/VSMwnTBqxm4

   The youtube link above is the VERY HOT swim scene with Gary Oldman, underwater, nude, swimming like he's a fish...  I loved his dashing handsome-but-beautiful look in this movie, --- the ornate black letter jacket with silver buckles, the black shining boots to the knee. Of course, he's fantastically talented. Even today, when he's older, I can't take my eyes off him when he's on the screen.  I enjoy any of his performances.

      To his credit as an artist, he doesn't always take roles that would capitalize on his looks. (I admire him for that.) He played a most unattractive Dracula and a terrorist in "Air Force One". (And, he was so horrifying that he earned the name "Scary Gary," given to him by the film's crew.) He also played, remarkably, portly Winston Churchill, for which he won a much deserved Oscar as Best Actor. (Definitely one of my favorites, --- as himself, he's intelligent, charming, charismatic and very funny too.) 

Well, --- I simply loved 💞💞💞 "The Scarlet Letter," have watched it many times. Critics hated it. So, what???  Do they know what the hell people REALLY like???... Uh, probably not. 👄💖👍💪😎😲😏
  

No comments:

Post a Comment