Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, April 18, 2021

"A Sleeping Bee," --- magical, romantic, beautiful, sensual song from the musical, "House Of Flowers"...

                                                                 "A Sleeping Bee"

   "When a bee lies sleeping in the palm of your hand... You're bewitched and deep in love's long-looked for land... Where you'll find a sun-up sky and a morning new and where the days go laughing by, as love comes a-calling on you... Sleep on bee, don't waken... Can't believe what just passed... He's mine for the taking... I am happy, at last... Maybe, I dreams, but he seems golden, as a crown... A sleeping bee once told me... I will walk with my feet off the ground... When my one true love I has found..."   --- Lyrics by Harold Arlen & Truman Capote.

   (Sigh.) 💖💧💪😘😍💋💋


No comments:

Post a Comment