Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, April 9, 2021

"Goldfinger," --- outstanding James Bond movie...

 Poor dumb girl died because she was painted gold all over; her pores couldn't breathe, --- nasty, creepy, REALLY good writing... And, the song, sung with such malevolent intent by Shirley Bassie, was a masterpiece too. LOVED IT!!!... Actually, I LOVE almost all the James Bond songs, --- and movies. (I always enjoy the titles, and the creative graphics for them.) Ah-HUMM... THE ONLY James Bond, I think, was Sean Connery. He was (R.I.P.) even a Scot, as was James Bond. (It took over an hour to paint the girl for this scene.)  💛👄

No comments:

Post a Comment