Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Video of Rita Hayworth as gorgeous Glinda, in a strapless black satin sheath that seems as if it will slip any minute, singing --- "Put The Blame On Mame"...

 https://youtu.be/YnBmbsDan5s   


She used to say, --- "They fall in love with Glinda. And, they wake up with me." She was an astoundingly  simple girl, wasn't a strong woman, emotionally, danced from a young age professionally with her father. She was a brunette, but found her fame as a redhead. She married genius actor Orson Wells, and, also, a dashing playboy prince, the infamous Ali Khan. She died of Alzheimer's disease, cared for in her last days by her daughter by Ali Khan, Yasmin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment