Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, April 5, 2021

The Russian Name For Wolf Is "Volk"...


Sheep ranchers have been concerned that wolves kill their stock. A famous study was done years ago when a scientist actually camped near a pack of wolves. He discovered that the wolves' main meat source was, --- MICE. Yes, in the morning he saw wolves roaming back and forth, over fields with "their shopping bags" gathering mice for breakfast... ;) I feel sorry for the mice, but their so prolific, like rabbits. When the predators are removed they are multitudes... I remember when I moved years ago. I had barns, --- diary goats. I moved all my goats, all the animals, including the barn cats. The next week I came back to get the garden tools... I opened the barn door and hundreds of mice scurried!!... Uh-humm!!!... I had removed the cats, you see...  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment