Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

"Ebb Tide," 1965, - sung by Bobby Hatfield of The Righteous Brothers, one of "The 7 Most Beautiful & Passionate Love Songs, --- EVER!!!"...


https://youtu.be/Uzmz9TXaglI

(That last note that Bobby sings, impossibly strong, --- such talent!!!)


                                                                    "Ebb Tide"

"First the tide rushes in, plants a kiss on the shore... Then, rolls out to sea and the sea is very still once more.

So, I rush to your side, like the on-coming tide, with one burning thought... Will your arms open wide?

At. last, we're face to face, and as we kiss, in an embrace, --- I can tell; I can feel; this is love; this is real! 

Really mine, --- in the wind, in the dark, in the sun... 

Like the tide at it's ebb, I'm at peace in the web, of your arms!!!...

EBB TIDE!!!..."

--- Composed by Leo Robin and Ralph Rainger.

                         
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment