Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

You don't have to forgive abusers...

    I don't understand why people want to hurt others, why they're bullies and monsters. I guess they're just emotionally sick, sick, sick. And, they want to spread their 💩💩💩around. Screw them. I have zero tolerance. They will get their's eventually... Karma bites real, real hard. 

   If you're mean to people you can't expect them to care about you. Ha, --- they may not even care about you when you're old... There was a man who beat his wife and children. He was a drunk, took drugs, was vile. 👿 When he got old and became demented he was put in a nursing home. But, his wife and children wouldn't come to see him. And, he died alone.


"YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO FORGIVE YOUR ABUSERS. 

...NOT IF THEY'RE DYING.  NOT IF THEY'VE FOUND JESUS. NOT IF THEY BEG. NOT IF THEY WANT TO KNOW YOUR KIDS. YOU DO NOT OWE YOUR ABUSERS ANYTHING. IT IS NOT AN ACT OF AGGRESSION TO CLOSE THE DOOR AND NEVER LOOK BACK." --- TWO LEMONADES.



No comments:

Post a Comment