Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Lip gloss is so easy to make I don't know why anybody buys it!!!...

 


    😚😍💖👄👄👄... STRAWBERRY LIP GLOSS: 

   GET A SMALL JAR, GLASS OR PLASTIC. IN A PAN, OVER MEDIUM HEAT, MELT PETROLEM JELLY AND YOUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK, RED OR PINK. STIR, STIR, STIR UNTIL IT'S MELTED TOGETHER. (BE CAREFUL. OF COURSE, PETROLEUM JELLY IS FLAMMABLE.) ADD STRAWBERRY FLAVORING, OR A BIT OF STRAWBERRY JUICE WITH SOME DISSOLVED SUGAR. STIR, STIR, STIR UNTIL IT'S WELL MIXED. TAKE OFF HEAT AND CONTINUE STIRRING UNTIL IT'S STILL WELL MIXED AND ONLY JUST WARM. POUR QUICKLY INTO THE JAR. (IF YOU USED STRAWBERRY JUICE YOU'LL HAVE TO USE IT FASTER THAN IF YOU USED STRAWBERRY FLAVORING, BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT IT TO GO RANCID.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment