Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Why being outside after it rains is good for you...

 

Go outside after it rains, --- WHY it's good for you... Ever wonder why the air feels refreshingly lighter after a rainstorm???... The air is filled with negative ions. When you go out and inhale them, they reach your bloodstream and produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the good mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, & boost energy... THINK beaches, showers, mountains, waterfalls & rainfalls. Water is the most abundant element on earth & in you. It's physical energetic healing properties are immense.

No comments:

Post a Comment