Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

White & Dark Summers...





   There are two types of summer, white and dark.

   White summers are those filled with lawn and linen, the sea and soft sunshine, cherries and children's smiles, in which you feel disconnected and light, almost floating, dreamy and distant in a haze of white dandelion fluff. You don't ever want to land.


   Dark summers are honeyed and sulky, full of pomegranates and thunderstorms, magnolias and un-kept promises. Cinematic and shadowy, you exist in a trance of melancholy, and feel passionately, though feign detachment. Pandora opens the box, and lightening fills the sky. 






   --- Silvery/sylph.


No comments:

Post a Comment