Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Who is Dame Darcy???...

 Dame Darcy has been called one of the most beguiling presences in the comics scene, winning over fans with her original comic book series "Meatcake," her book "Frightful Fairy Tales," and numerous illustrations for popular magazines and newspapers. A multimedia artist, Dame Darcy works as an illustrator, animator, writer, artist and musician. She's a self-proclaimed Neo-Victorian. --- From the dust jacket of "Jane Eyre," which she illustrated.

   I love her illustrations. I just bought a copy of "Jane Eyre," which she lavishly illustrated.







No comments:

Post a Comment