Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, May 7, 2021

"He Walks In"... (That handsome, charismatic green eyed man!!!)

 


"HE WALKED IN THE ROOM, 'GQ' DOWN TO HIS POCKET SQUARE... NOT NECESSARILY TALL, YET HE DOMINATED THE ROOM...  JET BLACK HAIR, EYES SO GREEN THEY SEEMED SURREAL..  HE IS AWARE OF HIS POWER TO TEASE YOUR IMAGINATION, TO ALTER YOUR PERCEPTION, TO RULE YOUR WORLD..  THE GENTLE LIFT OF HIS LIPS  AS HE NEARS, SHARING MY FANTASY OF HOURS UNINTERUPTTED BY THE REALITIES OF THE WORLD."

No comments:

Post a Comment