Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Frenchwoman Jeanne Louise Calment was 122 and 164 days when she died, --- (Part 1)...

. "I'M ACTUALLY A YOUNG GIRL. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVEN'T LOOKED SO GOOD FOR THE PAST 70 YEARS." --- JEANNE LOUISE CALMENT.

   💜💛💚💙😘... She was 14 when the Eiffel Tower was first being built.

     She met Vincent Van Gogh and said he was "ugly, poorly dressed, dirty, reeked of alcohol".


   The tallest she ever was, --- 4 feet, 11 inches. She remained mentally sharp until her death, rode a bicycle until she was 100. She took up fencing when she was 85. She never had measles or chicken pox, but she suffered from migraines in her young adulthood. She came from a family who were basically long-lived; she always looked young for her age. She ate a diet rich in olive oil. She lived alone until she was 110; then, she moved into a nursing home, where her health, which had been astoundingly good, began to fail. She loved chocolate, was never obese, had one child who died at the age of 36, was from a wealthy prominent family and never had to work. (Hmmm... Lack of stress about money, --- a big plus.) Her husband died of "cherry poisoning" at 73. She smoked since she was 21, but only one cigarette or a cigar, after a meal or at bedtime. She played the piano and painted.

   At the end of one interview a journalist said, "Madame, I hope we meet again next year at this time." Jeanne Louise replied, "Why not? You're not that old."😄

💥💪💞💭👵👄...

HER QUIPS & RULES FOR AN AWESOME AND LONG LIFE:

"I have legs of iron, but to tell you the truth, they're starting to rust and buckle a bit." 😀

"I took pleasure when I could. I acted clearly and morally and without regret. I'm very lucky."☝
“Being young is a state of mind, it doesn’t depend on one’s body. 💃

"I'm in love with wine." 👌

"All babies are beautiful." 👶
"I think I will die of laughter."
"I've been forgotten by our Good Lord."
"I've got only one wrinkle, and I'm sitting on it." 😂
"I never wear mascara; I laugh until I cry, often."
"If you can't change something,, don't worry about it."
"Always keep your smile. That's how I explain my long life." 😁
"I see badly, I hear badly, and I feel bad, but everything's fine." 💪
"I have a huge desire to live and a big appetite, especially for sweets." 💖


--- Image with the wings by L. Lichtenfells

No comments:

Post a Comment