Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

"Cats do not sleep the way we think they do...

 ***πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜»πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜½πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜ΏπŸ™€...

"CATS DO NOT SLEEP THE WAY WE THINK THEY DO.  THE TRUTH IS, CATS ARE INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS AND REGULARLY VISIT PLACES WE CANNOT. THEIR EYES ARE ALSO CAPABLE OF DETECTING WAVE LENGTHS OF LIGHT THAT WE CAN'T PICK UP, ENABING THEM TO SEE ENERGIES, SPIRITS, ELEMENTIALS AND MORE. THE SAME WAY DOGS ARE OUR GUARDIANS IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, CATS ARE OUR PROTECTORS IN THE ENERGY  WORLD. THIS IS WHY CATS WERE REGARDED AS SACRED IN ANCIENT EGYPT."

No comments:

Post a Comment