Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, January 31, 2022

I'm with you, Stephen King!!!...

 



When books are run out of school classrooms and libraries, I'm never much disturbed. Not as a citizen, not as a writer, not even as a schoolteacher, which I used to be.  What I tell kids is, don't get mad, get even. Don;t spend time waving signs or carrying petitions around the neighborhood. Instead run, don't walk, to the nearest non-school library or local bookstore and get whatever it was that they banned. Read whatever it was they're trying to keep out of your eyes and your brain because that's exactly what you need to know. --- Stephen King.


No comments:

Post a Comment