Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Don't break a bird's wings then tell it to fly...

 


Don't break a bird's wings and then tell it to fly... Don't break a heart and then tell it to love... Don't break a soul and then tell it to be happy... Don't see the worst in a person and then expect them to see the best in you... Don't judge people and expect them to stand by your side... You cannot expect to give bad and receive good... You cannot expect to give hate and receive love.

No comments:

Post a Comment