Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

"2 Friendly Ghosts," --- A Short Film...


James Dean died in 1955 when his small Porsche was hit by a large Ford Sedan driven by a man named Donald Turnupseed. James Dean was killed almost instantly; he was 25. Donald Turnupseed died much later, but his whole life was ruined, practically, by the accident. He was infamous as "The Man Who Killed James Dean," ever-afterward. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment