Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, July 30, 2021

PlLEASE don't kill opossums... They're the good guys!!!...



(I love the sweet little paws and feet and the little round ears and button eyes.) 🌹🌸🌷...

...πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’...

THE OPOSSUM IS ABLE TO WITHSTAND UP TO 80 RATTLESNAKE OR COBRA SNAKE BITES. THANKS TO HIM THERE IS AN ANTIDOTE TO POISONOUS SNAKE VENOM... 

PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM.!!!...

THEY DON'T GET RABIES. (THEIR BODY TEMPERATURE IS TOO LOW.)  AND, THEY WILL EAT TICKS. THEY'RE YOUR FRIEND. (ONE OPOSSUM CAN EAT UP TO 5000 TICKS PER DAY.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment