Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Duke Alexandre Volkov of my "Sexiest Jewels," series, ---- tall, dark & handsome, charming, rich, romantic, all which is incredibly sexy......



   ...Every girl's dream, --- right?...  WRONG.  SO WRONG.  Duke Alexandre Volkov is also an international criminal, notorious in the southern part of Europe, on the Rivera, where the beautiful people play,. He disappears with their exquisite jewels over the rooftops, dressed entirely in black, agile and silent as a black panther...

   Theresa Ruhs, a legal secretary born in Buffalo, met him one magical night at the opera. Now, she's consented to go with him to his house. She just met him. This could change her life, of course.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment