Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Poetic Memory...

"Parece como si existiera en el cerebro una región totalmente específica, que podría denominarse memoria poética y que registrara aquello que nos ha conmovido, encantado, que ha hecho hermosa nuestra vida". Milan Kundera TRANSLATION: "It seems as if there was a completely specific region in the brain, which could be called poetic memory and which records what has moved us, enchanted us, which has made our life beautiful." Milan Kundera

No comments:

Post a Comment