Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Saturday, April 6, 2024

"Hope is a thing with feathers"...

· Hope is that thing with feathers that gets in the soul and sing a song without lyrics and never, ever shut up. And sweeter it sounds in the thunderstorm, and strong must be the storm who can silence the bird which comforts so many. Heard it in the colder lands and in the most exotic seas, although he never asked for a crumb, not even in the greatest of adversity. ~ Emily Dickinson ~ Illustration by Mounir ElNaggar

No comments:

Post a Comment