Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

The Dande-LIONS!!!... ;)

Although dandelions are vilified by the "lawn care" industry as weeds, they are the first food in the Spring of our disappearing bees and a mainstay of bouquets picked by children for their Moms. Dandelions also are an important source of food for some birds...finches, for example, disappear from feeders when dandelions go to seed. Dandelions are a sign of a safe, nontoxic lawn for your family, wildlife and pets. Long live Dandelions.

No comments:

Post a Comment