Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, January 22, 2024

Behind The Scenes: The Making Of "Doctor Zhivago"...

Omar Sharif was chosen to play Yuri Zhivago, but it was thought that his hairline was too low and his hair too curly, his eyes too round. Sharif's hairline was shaved, his hair straighten and his eyes narrowed and elongated by temporary lifts painfully put into his hairline at the sides of his face and, then painfully pulled tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment